Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Why I chose the title "Here for you"

Hello all you people out there! I would like to share with you the reason I chose the tiltle "Here for you". I would like to interact with anyone having the "blues" out there. I treasure the following phrases very much:

1) Giving
2) Feeling Appreciated
3) Being understood and felt for
4) Being there for others at hard times
5) Making others smile
6) Soothing
7) Containing

Believe me, I can keep going on and on. But I think you got the main idea (if not ask me!). I had a very difficult time in my life, when I was very young and as an adolescent and even now somehow..

I know what it means to be deprived of certain feelings. As we all grow up there are certain conditions that really make a difference in our approaches to life throughout the years. If these conditions were not properly provided, our lives tend to get really messed up. Some characters get very negatively affected and some are granted with real inert energies to want to be strong and to fight their ways through life. It seems I was one of the latter!

I made so many mistakes in life all draining back to myself.. In other words, I learned the "HARD WAY".

I might dwell into certain aspects I have experienced that lead me to do mistakes, just for any one who is interested to learn from others' mistakes and to take precautions, or for you young parents out there to try to avoid the terrible mistakes one might make in the upbringing of our loved ones, the gifts called children..

I would love to save so any people the trouble of doing mistakes and learning the hard way, but of course I would be silly to think I can do that. However, I do believe I would like to be there for those who do want to have a supportive someone, who will never judge them, since I do believe that no one is in a position to judge anyone (except for criminals, or on second thoughts, and even those do not deserve to be treated with complete disrespect, since they too are victims, of both their own doings and probablly flaws in their upbringing, or a seduction of the evil self and the devil).

We shall all be judged by the Creator. So therefore, we must all try to lend our helping hands and hearts whenever possible. A smile might change someone's life, a kind gesture or some heartfelt words of support. We should all want for others what we would want for ourselves, as Prophet Muhammed (P.B.U.H) advised us in so many different hadeeths.

I promise, If you ever ask for my help, I will do my best to be of support..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great blog. but I am not really sure what is it for though.

4:31 PM, June 08, 2005  
Blogger Dalulla said...

It is for expressing my thoughts and feelings as many others do. :)

2:35 AM, June 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home