Monday, May 16, 2005

Silence can mean a lot!


The calm sea and the sun rise to brighten up a new day....In silence Posted by Hello


Have you ever thought of the meaning of the word "SILENCE"?
Silence literally means quietness, stillness, peacefulness, calmness, etc…… Yet silence can say so much.

Silence can mean I love you especially at times when the other is angry.
Silence can mean No!
Silence can mean Yes.
Silence can mean Enough!
Silence can be the calmness before a terrible storm!
Silence can mean a wild animal waiting to attack its prey.
Silence can mean a moment of surprise of a pounding heart before a young lady accepts a wedding proposal and also the pounding heart of her man waiting for her approval!!!
Silence can mean a worried father waiting for the arrival of his unborn child and his wife's safety
Silence can mean the moments before sunrise.
Silence can mean two lovers expressing their love only with silence!
Silence can mean a whole lot of things!

2 Comments:

Blogger aa said...

I usually tell my friends that I love only one kind of music ... The music of silence ..

Silence help me usually to use my feelings not my brain only ... It give me the time to feel and think ...

nice post

1:20 PM, May 17, 2005  
Blogger Dalulla said...

thank u so much for the encouragement. I hope that the posts I am adding do meet people's approvals.. I hope u always enjoy them!

5:32 PM, May 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home