Friday, November 11, 2005

Semsem

Sami Mostafa (I call him Semsem and sometimes SAM)
My beloved father.
One of the kindest people you can ever meet, not because he is my father, but because he truely is. His excess innocence and kindness has led him to hurt so much.
Too straight, thinks every one is decent, thinks evrything should be right which is not the case in so many things in life, he gets shocked from so many things, cannot help but get a high blood pressure almost all the time! He loves working and being productive. He is loved instantly by little kids, something I've also been blessed with ..hehe. He is loved and respected by others more than you can imagine, hated by people who are concerned about personal gain, since he will not agree to what they do or agree to what they do and says it openly. Other than that, all he wants is to live in peace and let others live.
His tears can come down easily, lately, his eyes have been filling up with so many tears, but he holds them back. He is trying to stay strong. He is in shock because he cannot communicate with anyone what he wants and that is one of the things that raises his blood pressure. But i guess after a talk i had with him today, he might take it easy.. I told him he needs to be patient and that his case should not be a permenant one. He knows i only speak the truth. It shows badly if i do otherwise! He gave me three kisses today and nodded yes when i asked if he loved me!
I love him dearly, I pray he recovers soon, I pray God gives him patience, gives him courage, soothes his pain, and gives him peace and comfort.
I pray God gives me the strength to be of support to him, his wife to both my aunts. Dad, his wife and my aunts are all high blood pressure and diabetic patients.
I REALLY NEED GOD TO HELP ME TAKE CARE OF THEM ALL!
To all my friends on the blogosphere and anyone else, I cannot thank you enough. I love you all and appreciate the warmth and support i recieved through the comments of the previous post!

17 Comments:

Blogger doshar said...

dodo habibty, i am glad to hear your father is better. God will help you IS Allah. will talk to you in the morning ISA. see you girl ISA.

12:58 AM, November 11, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi dalia,
Isa se7etto tet7asen we ye2oom a7san men el awel :)

4:06 AM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger Aisha said...

I'm so sorry you are going through this - May God watch over your father insh'allah.

5:47 AM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger Nightlegend said...

Insha2alah he will be very fine very soon and all of us will celebrate that ,please keep us updated.

6:15 AM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger Twosret said...

I have been thinking about you and sent you an e-mail. Your Dad is still in my prayers and hopefully he will recover fully InshAllah.

7:53 AM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger Living Away said...

your father will be fine soon, believe it!
and don't forget to care of yourself also!

1:30 PM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger freeSoul said...

I feel so guilty i wasn't around here earlier...

I hope your father will be fine back soon, and know you will both get over it

rabena ma3aah we ma3aki

Maged

3:43 PM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger Me said...

El7amdulilah that he's better Dalulla... was very touched by this post... and I feel your dad is my "uncle" :) Rabena yetammemloh elshefa w ye2aweeki ya Rab...

8:17 PM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger Id it is said...

Beautifully worded!
Really, parents are ones lifeline and mmoments such as the one you're experiencing makes us aware of how much they mean to us. A speedy recovery to your father.

8:23 PM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger Wonderer said...

Sorry Dalulla that I came here very late. I didn't have enough time to blog for the last couple of days.

Don't worry dear insha2allah he will be better. My aunt suffered from Brain Infarction 2 month ago, and also she has high blood pressure, but now she is perfectly normal.

Rabina ye2awemo belsalama we yetamina 3alih.

12:48 AM, November 12, 2005  
Blogger Charisma said...

Same like wonderer, sorry for being late dalulla.

el7amdolelah that you father is getting better, rabena yetamem shefah 3ala khier

9:54 PM, November 14, 2005  
Blogger Wonderer said...

How is your father now dalulla. I know you don't blog these days, but if you ever did, ya reet tetaminina.

Take care dear,

12:16 AM, November 16, 2005  
Blogger Just Jane said...

Still keeping your father's health and the well-being of your family in my thoughts. My best to you.

3:54 AM, November 17, 2005  
Blogger Me said...

I second Wonderer ya Dodo..

"ya reet tetaminina"

2:35 PM, November 17, 2005  
Blogger Dalulla said...

I love you guyssssssss so much. I feel like i want to hug each one of you and cry.

Thank you for each good wish and each prayer. But Sam still needs the prayers and so do I.

2:14 AM, November 19, 2005  
Blogger Dalulla said...

I love you guyssssssss so much. I feel like i want to hug each one of you and cry.

Thank you for each good wish and each prayer. But Sam still needs the prayers and so do I.

2:14 AM, November 19, 2005  
Blogger Dalulla said...

I love you guyssssssss so much. I feel like i want to hug each one of you and cry.

Thank you for each good wish and each prayer. But Sam still needs the prayers and so do I.

2:15 AM, November 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home