Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Done... but that is not all

Now that I am done with what I wanted to convey briefly, and yes I really mean briefly because it is a much longer story if anyone should really want to know what Islam and Prophet Muhammed and other prophets were all about.
I chose a convert's point of view to illustrate herein. In my opinion, he has encountered both religions, I assume Christianity followed by Islam, which (no offense) should be the natural and normal path way for all people.. Judaism, followed by Christianity and finalized with Islam (no compulsion of course as mentioned over and over as you may have read, if u read).
If any one cares to discuss anything, it would be nice. But please, we need to all learn to respect one another; we need to have real civilized discussions of issues without hurting each other or disrespecting Religions or religious figures. No one is obliged to do anything; otherwise life would have simply been destroyed or ended by God (that is if you, my current reader are a believer in God).

God the almighty gave us free will, from the day Adam (PBUH) was created and till the day all life forms on earth come to an end. We all need to seriously execute tolerance in our day to day attitude towards one another. Lets all try to live together in peace, lets all state our opinions and respect differences, but with TRUE RESPECT. In all cases, I am not really waiting for comments or anything of the sort. I was doing this because i wanted to, returning the so many blessings Allah has bestowed on me and for my beloved Prophet Muhammed and all other Prophets May Allah's blessings and prayers be onto them all.

I wish I can unite all people, in terms of human unity regardless of their color or religion. That is what I have learned from Prophet Muhammed and all the messengers and prophets sent. And I learned what they wanted through the Quraan and Prophet Muhammed.


Al hamd wal shukr laka ya Malika al Mulk kama yanbaghy lejalilika wa sultanika. Allahoma takabal mina jamee3an Sali7 al a3mal warfa3ha lana yawma la tanfa3na ila heya ba3da ra7matika ya kareem. Ameen Ameen Ameen.

Thanks and gratitude be to You, KING of all things and beings as Your Majesty ought to have. Oh Allah accept from us our good deeds and lift them to our weigh of deeds for a day when nothing shall aid us other than those deeds after Your bountiful mercy and generosity. Amen amen amen.

4 Comments:

Blogger boumaaraf said...

Interesting blog , may Allah help you in your efforts.

3:44 PM, March 02, 2006  
Blogger Dalulla said...

Thank you and nice to see u on my blog. I sincerely Allah accepts and i pray He does help me to do the best i can for the sake of peace and understanding.

All I want is to tell people to stop generalizing about Moslems and blaming Islam for things Islam is innocent of. I want people to be fair. To listen with open hearts and minds, to know is to be neutral and rational, at least for a short while till they understand "from the right sources" what issues are truly about, then make up their minds.

May ALLah help us all to be proper caliphs on earth.

12:55 AM, March 03, 2006  
Blogger Me said...

Jazake Allaho khayran ya gameela w inshAllah Rabena yeg3alo koloh fe meezan 7asanatek w yezeedek iman ya Rab :)

2:50 PM, March 07, 2006  
Blogger Dalulla said...

Jazana wa2yakom ya rab.. Ya rab ya me all of us muslims have more iman and work for sending out the true positive image of islam.

I feel so bad when i feel some people out there give false impressions about islam.. It really buggs me so much.
Allaho ALHady

11:02 PM, March 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home