Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Eid Mubarak Every One

I just love the Kaaba, and Eid Al Adha for me always brings it to my mind.
It brings peace to my heart and mind, and I do pray I be blessed to be there some time soon
at a time like this, time of the Hajj (Pligrimage).

Eid Mubarak to all you Moslems out there, from the deepest of my heart. I pray Allah grants us a visit to the kaaba. I pray we all get to go there for Hajj inshaAllah. That is one very important prayer and wish I want to offer to you lovely people.

Other than that, I pray this Eid brings you and me closer to our loved ones. I pray it be a new beginig to new ways of life for all of us. So filled with love, compassion, care, unity, respect and appreciation for one another and for every one we may meet through out our lives.

I pray for my unmarried blogger female friends to be blessed with lovely husbands and children, and vise versa for the males. I pray that all your lives be filled with security and serenity, I pray God grants us the strength and patience to be thankful for every thing that happens to us or comes our way. I pray that all the unfortunate Moslems be blessed with peace and tranquility. I pray for the homeless to be sheltered. I pray for the sick to be cured, I pray for the orphans to find warm hearts, I pray for the stray to find the straight path.

Last but not least, I pray for my father to be well soon insha'Allah. Ameen Ameen Ameen.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eid Mubarak Dalulla!!!

5:06 PM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger Dalulla said...

same to u muslim mama... Have u moved yet? And if so, tell me how is it going. I pray all us well with you. :-)

5:59 PM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger أبو سنان said...

Eid Mubarak!

9:29 PM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger Dalulla said...

Eid Mubarak to you and your lovely Sinan and um Sinan and all your family and loved ones!

Eid mubarak to the ummah and may God bless us with his kindness for a nice new begining of a proper awakening for us all to be better Moslems!

3:15 AM, January 11, 2006  
Blogger Me said...

Ameen ya Dalulla ... I love the way you write your "prayer" :-)

Kol 3aam wa anti illa Allahi aqrab...

12:03 AM, January 14, 2006  
Blogger Dalulla said...

Ameen ya bent! Wallahi all my prayers are from my heart. I wish i can do so many things to help people, but i guess my role for now is also important. I want to bring up a decent man into society. and also in good time i will do my best to make more endeavors towards others. Pray for me please :-)

12:57 AM, January 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a bit late but, Eid Mubarak

9:39 PM, January 15, 2006  
Blogger Dalulla said...

Jamal,
A whole year full of Baraka I pray! It is never too late for Good wishes and prayers, thanks Jamal :-)

11:06 PM, January 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home