Tuesday, September 19, 2006


Ramadan Kareem...

1) I pray we all truly work on understanding the purpose of Fasting in Ramadan.
2) I pray we apply that understanding
3) I pray we practice what we have understood and hopefully applied throughout the year till the next Ramadan to come.
4) When and if insha'Allah we do live to experience the next upcoming Ramadan, I pray we are all going forward, i.e. progressing in our attitudes as true Moslems. As good examples to those who do not follow our beloved Islam to help the, know and understand what beauty we posses, as good brothers and sisters to one another, and as obedient Moslems to Allah sub7anaho wa ta3ala.
5) I pray for peace, unity, respect, and understanding amongst Humanity anywhere..... Every where


Those are "some" of my general prayers and wishes for the Ummah. On the personal basis, I pray for the days to pass quickly as i am really growing anxious to meet my baby. I pray for Allah to give me life for raising my children up. No one will be able to raise them the way I want to. I have Omar, and I pray sincerly for another Omar Ibn Al Khattab in my son. I pray for a brave one as the Hunter of Lions (Hamza, the Prophet's - Allahomma Saly wa salem 3aleih - uncle).

Omar wants to name his brother Hamza... If insha'Allah we do settle for that name (which i think we may very well, since I do not want to disappoint Omar), I very much want another Hamza as well!

I want a bit of goodness from here and there, I want the true love of Allah and his prophet to be strongly and deeply embedded within my children’s hearts, minds and souls..

I want Allah to help my and my husband to be good companions, to be good parents and to be so, we need to be better Moslems...


Ameen.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

assalamu alaikum
Ramadaan kareem! ameen for the duaa and baraklahu fi Omar.

wassalam

12:23 PM, September 23, 2006  
Blogger Dalulla said...

Abdel Rahman,
Allaho Akram, Jazaka Allaho Khayran and yes I do pray that Allah yebarek Fi Omar and the one coming too insha'Allah. I do pray to deliver two good Moslems isa. I really do. :-)

11:27 AM, September 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home