Monday, July 11, 2005

The Jelly Fish and my feeling of guilt!

I regret so much that I didn't say or do anything about that jelly fish. Here I am writing about how bad I felt about it, but honestly, what did I do? Nothing!

There might have been a possibility the man would not listen to me, but I still feel bad I didn't do or say something. We are supposed to encourage one another for doing and saying good.

Like I mentioned before, the way I see it, the sea (or whatever water body is the natural place for all kinds of fish to be. We are just visitors in their home. If we cannot cope, then leave!
Some people might argue saying something like "then where can we swim?" I feel this is selfish. I say, what about those creatures? Do they have to die so we can have the time of our lives? I just don't like it. I feel this is very selfish. I feel it is wrong. Besides there is something that I kept wondering about, would that man have reacted the same way if there were more jelly fish around? This one was alone. I guess not, I guess he would have just walked out of the water. Sub7an ALLAH..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home