Monday, November 28, 2005

Michael Jackson and the Mosque.

The above photo and article were e-mailed to me some years back. This is Germain Jackson, Michael Jackson's brother.
____________________________________
Sub7ana Allah.. La keda 3ageb wala keda 3ageb (meaning, nothing satisfies people!)… I was visiting a fellow blogger's blog… and they wrote something about another post at another blogger's blog… About Michael Jackson intending to build a mosque in Bahrain (http://www.khaleejtimes.com/DisplayArticle.asp?xfile=data/middleeast/2005/November/middleeast_
November671.xml§ion=middleeast&col=)...

I personally see no problem in that. I do despise what I hear about the child molestations. But I learned something and that is "GOD KNOWS". I did not see with my own eyes, therefore God Knows (He is the all knower all hearer of every detail in this life)... I feel it is only fair.
There is also a saying by Prohet Muhammed (Allahoma Saly 3aleih) that says, man satara mo2manan fel donya sataraho Allaho fel Akhera.. Those of you who do not expose those of faith shall be protected and never exposed to others on the day of judgement.. My own translation.. I think the meaning is the same. There fore we are advised not to speak of that which will harm people. I think if the situation is of serious concern then go speak to the person face to face, if you can't then pray for them. And I believe that is much more useful rather than ruining people's reputaions.

Thing is, has anyone seen him? Do they have four eye witnesses? The Quraan said so did it not? Yeah concerning Zina (man and woman having unlawful or sex out of marriage) but it is the same concept. I don't like the media much. And I sure do not like the scandals they make about people. We are advised in Islam not to speak of one another ill, imagine this!

I am not defending MJ, but at the same time am not in the position to say he is guilty. I really try to take very good care when things are that sensitive, God's wrath and vengeance is great where issues of back biting and scandals are concerned. Moslem or no Moslem, we should not speak ill of people. As best as we can. Besides, it happens on such a large scale in the United States.. All the rich and famous are practically stalked down by the paparazzis. They can't go out and not be chased by them. Sometimes the chases are even life threatening and get violent!

MJ has a Moslem brother. Iman and hedaya could be a motive; I pray they are, why not? Why not give the man a chance to do some thing good. God knows maybe what he is doing will be the cause of his hedaya... Of his repentance for what ever sins he has.

I just strongly believe that good and bad deeds are an issue between man and his creator... Instead of mocking people and speaking ill of them, what surrounding people should really do is try to be of positive impact by prayers and offering good advice when possible. We must be open to goodness and encourage it instead of mocking it and being of negative impact.

Wallaho A3lam!

9 Comments:

Blogger Wonderer said...

This was my reply in the blog you refered to:
"If it is fiction, I won't be surprised cause the guy said it before that he hates Arabs and Muslims!!
If it is fact, I can only say; rabina yehdy (may God lead him to the right thing)"

IF what was written is true, so we should be happy that day after day people are getting to know the true essence of Islam. Islam is din al ra7ma (merciful religion) not terrorism.

9:25 PM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Wonderer said...

I have just read your comment in "living Away" blog. When I came to the part where you mentioned my name, I was really speechless:) I don't know what to say ... Thanx a million 7abibty.

BTW, I am still waiting for my e-mail:) I am coming to Egypt by the 22nd of December. I hope to have at least a phone call with you:) Do you still have my email address?:)

Keep well:)

11:15 PM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Dalulla said...

Wonderer,
sincerity is for God to know. I just don't like denying people chances, no matter what they did. If they spent their lives in sin and then sicerly repented God willing grants them forgiveness. So how can we mere creatures deny pple that?

I just feel we should all help one another when the chance allows it and when the person is willing to listen with a whole heart and attentive reasonable mind.

My point about Jackson was, i really did not understand why Sand Monkey was so harsh in his references.. Why not be glad the guy is making a good move regardless of what he did or does, God knows if any of it is true. I still insist. I did not see therefore i cannot tell if it really happened or not. It may be envy to destroy the rich and famouse. Envy and hatred bring about the worst in mankind..Does it not? Specially if the issue is related to something unseen but based on someone's saying (and God knows if that person is telling the truth or not)and not related to something witnessed by many.

May God protect us all from envious hating people.. May we all have not enemities, may we all wish for others what we wish for ourselves in all senses... Amen.

Yes i do have your contacts will send you mail soon insha'Allah dearest.. and you needn't be speechless. Some people's real feelings show so much in what they write and tell what kind of person they are.. Wallaho A3lam. you are a sweetheart..

11:47 PM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Just Jane said...

To be frank I have serious suspicions regarding the motives of Michael Jackson. Although there is the possibility that he may be innocent there have been so many reported victims, ones who have been paid for their silence. I do not trust his intentions...I am reminded of a proverb I learned from church years ago..."Beware the wolf in sheep's clothing..."

3:56 AM, November 29, 2005  
Blogger Dalulla said...

Jane,
I understand what you are saying, but from the Islamic point of view we cannot condemn him since the proof required has not been rendered and he did not confess.

Lets say it is true and he did commit child molestation but wants to do something good.. It may be a begining for him. We cannot slam the door in his face.

All I am saying is, whether it be mj or any one else, we should not deny them the chance and what we must do is wait and see. We cannot know what is going on in his mind.. I do agree the whole issue is fishy, but i still say we wait and see.

3:25 PM, November 29, 2005  
Blogger Just Jane said...

Well on this one, Dalulla, you are more open minded than I. There is something about child molestation that makes me very unforgiving and murderously angry. I know that he was acquitted of the charges but I have to go with my gut on these things. I wouldn't be surprised if he began becoming very friendly with little children over there.

10:06 PM, November 29, 2005  
Blogger Dalulla said...

Jane,
I do have the same feelings as well, but it is the certainity and the conviction which leaves me with nothing but "not sure". Do u know what i mean?

Jane, maybe because i haven't been following up closely his case i am not under the same effect as you r. But i have watched and listened to bits and pieces which still leave me with a question mark?

It is not a matter of being open minded or not where i am concerned, it is the concept of repentence that may not be announced for people but between him and his conscience or God that i was mainly emphasising on.

Child molestations and rapes and any sort of injustice towards people in genereal and especially kids (like u) does anger me badly as well. Maybe i was carried away about the concept rather than the person. building the mosque may be connected to something to do with his feeling of unannounced guilt and maybe connected to his brother's advice of something on the way to make up for his wrong doings.. God knows. Maybe from my perspective as a moslem it is somewhat different.

See building mosques has a high rank in good deeds since when u do such a thing u are facilitating worship for many people.

Honestly Jane i don't know what to make of it, we are just advised not to think ill of any human and to wait and see. Moreover to give people chances.

For instance some people may commit the worst kind of crimes, but their feelings of guilt may wake up and they would want to repent, can we tell them, no you may not? Or tell them u've sinned therefore you are condemned to remain in sin all your lives? In our faith we cannot. But in the case he is convicted with enough evidence, he is required to take the worldly punishment, but where his relationship with God is concerned he may be clensed from this sin since he has recieved his worldly punishment and he has repented (that is if that is the case with him).

I hope i explained it to you in a way that you may help u understand what i meant by not slamming the door at his or any other person's face.

5:59 AM, November 30, 2005  
Blogger Dalulla said...

Muslim mama, there has been some news saying That MJ has converted to Islam on Eurweb http://eurweb.com/story.cfm?id=23616

The middle East Media may be giving a rumor and maybe not. In all cases, May God guide us all to what pleases Him and that which will give us an eternity of peace.

4:51 PM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger Dalulla said...

Ahmed,
So glad to see u appeared again. don't worry about the comment, I was just wondering where u were at!

Dad is al hamd lillah progressing, da3awatak please for him to recover and for God to give me the streangth to cope.
Mennawar, please do not disappear keda ya ebny!

Shop Girl.
7abebtttttttttttttty!!!! I'm soooo sooooo happy to see you are back ya agmal shop girl! Wallahi I missed you sooooo much.. Father is better, Hope your work is going well, but do not disappear enty kaman keda again please, you are one person that really brightens up my day ya gameela. We want some posts telling us what has been happening with you.

12:01 PM, December 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home