Monday, May 22, 2006

Democracy?! ??! ???! ??????!!!!

After The fall of Baghdad, in an attempt to prove his democracy and love of world peace, Bush invited all the presidents of the world to have a football tournament by the banks of Degla River…

During the football match, the ball fell in the river. Bush called onto a soldier of the Marines to plunge into the river and get the ball.

The soldier refused saying:
I cannot jump into the water, there may be life threatening crocodiles and I have a wife and kids whom I’d like to stay alive for.

Blair called one of his Desert Wolves soldiers and requested the same as Bush did. ‘

The soldier refused saying:
I cannot jump into the water, there may be life threatening crocodiles and I have a wife and kids whom I’d like to stay alive for.

Mubarak called one of his special forces' soldiers and "requested" the same as the other two presidents did.
In no time and without hesitation, the soldier gallantly plunged into the water, fought whatever crocodiles he encountered, got the ball out of the river and walked out (of course with injuries).

Surprised by his immediate action, all the journalists present gathered around him and asked him about the secret behind this unquestionable bravery and immediate action, the soldier replied saying:

I TOO HAVE A WIFE AND KIDS WHOM I’D LIKE TO STAY ALIVE FOR!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home