Saturday, May 27, 2006

THE WALL OF HATE 7minutes and 50 seconds


I was pissed off watching the Israeli prime minister’s speech amongst the American congressmen and women the other day (I think my blood pressure did rise as I watched and listened) !!!
UFFFF… Are those people for real? I really do not get it. Are they dumb or playing dumb.. or are they really that sick? They say lies and believe them? They have principles??? WOW?? They want peace???

Why is it always they that are the ones who want peace and the Palestinians are rejecting? As he spoke his tanks and soldiers were firing bullets at Palestinian unarmed citizens and they are the ones wanting peace? How come? Really how come?

They (American and Israeli officials) shall never cease to marvel me!

Please take some time to watch this.. It is not a new peace of information, but maybe it has details you would like to be aware of.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Assalamu alaikum ya ukhti
walah I get very angry as well, but then I think of the future. Ya ukhti believe me the future is very bright. Walah every time I watch the news I think to myself, this could only end with our nusra. No governments has ever won against a people and their spirit. What the Americans and Zionists are fighting are not another state that could fall apart emidiatly, like Saddam in Iraq. They are fighting a people and an idea, this they could never win. Not to mention that this idea is Islam.

A couple of months ago there was on the Independant newspaper an article about the CIA's vision of the world in 2025. Among 5 scenarios, the re-establishment of a khilafah all over the Muslim world was one of them. Ofcourse, in their dictionary, a khilafah is a Talibani tyranny, but that is besides the point that not even the West can ignore that today more than any other day, the khilafah is on the horizon.

Ever since the khilafah was destroyed the ummah plunged into chaos, disunity, defeat and humiliation and it is only the re-establishment of the state that can bring us all together again. Only living under her shade can we finally live in peace.

allah yebaarek fi hal ummah wa yonsorha ya rab.

assalamu alaikum

7:51 PM, June 03, 2006  
Blogger Dalulla said...

wa3alikom alsalam ya Abdel Rahman,

I am sure that al nusra is ours.. I have no doubt, both the Quraan and Prophet Muhammed informed us of that... It is just that one cannot help but feel upset at what is happening ya Abdel Rahman.. I am human after all!

I do pray to witness nusrat Al Muslimeen world wide, I really do pray it, and and not only that, I pray my son and my coming baby insha'Allah be part of the hands working for it!

Allahoma a3iza Al islam wal moslemeen.. Allahomma wa7edna ya kareem... Ameen ameen ameen.

11:44 AM, June 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ماشاء الله. بارك الله فيكي يا أختي, هذه الأمهات التي نريدها. الله يزيد من أمثالك.

9:23 PM, June 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please publish this at every website
Everyone,
This is how prophet Mohammed peace be upon him was…
Please Check this website: http://www.islamway.com/mohammad
He told us muslims to tell non-muslims about him even by one word.

12:58 AM, March 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home