Sunday, December 18, 2005

I miss Bloggers and blogging!


Dear friends,

I have been so occupied lately. Too much to do and so little time to do it. I have been suffereing a terrible neck, shoulder and back pain lately due to both physical and emotional stress!

I have no time to rest at all!

I miss all of u out there. I swear I have no time at all! Not to even jump in and out to read other blogs. I really miss all of u out there, but u are all in my heart and prayers.

I just wanted to tell all of you how much I miss u and that I love you all. I hope all is well with every one. Happy new year to every one, and Merry X-mas to my non Moslem friends.

My warm wishes for every one for a beautiful new year filled with love, success, unity, and loads of happiness.

My prayers go out to Pakistan, Palestine, Iraq, Soumalia, Bosnia, New Orleans and any other state that has gone through any crises in America and any where else where other people may be experiencing any sort of hardships of any sort. I wish everyone well from the deepest of my little heart!

I do pray the world sees some peace. I really do... Amen amen amen.

May GOD fill your days with comforted hearts and clear consciences... Amen Amen Amen.

Love,
Dalulla (Dahlia)

8 Comments:

Blogger Wonderer said...

I missed you too Dahlia:)

Alf salama 3aliki, hope you are better now:)

C U soon insha2allah:)

10:53 AM, December 18, 2005  
Blogger freeSoul said...

We know the pressure you have and wish you a speed return

:)

Waiting for flodding of posts from you soon NSA, keep us updated on your news

4:02 PM, December 18, 2005  
Blogger Just Jane said...

No need to explain your absence. We will be here for you when you again have the time. Treat yourself to a good massage to relieve the pain in your head, neck and shoulders. Thinking of you and wishing you well in the new year to come.

4:16 PM, December 18, 2005  
Blogger Living Away said...

i do miss you too, dalulla!
get some rest! you will need it to help take care of the others.
i hope you father is getting better now!

8:20 PM, December 18, 2005  
Blogger Dalulla said...

Wonderer,
can't wait to meet up! teegy bel salama isa :-)

Free soul,
Me too, i miss the blogging and the bloggers!
What is NSA by the way?

Jane,
thanks my dear. U are a sweet heart, really! I wish there could be more pple of u around! But actually u are in a sense, only wished in person! Thinking of u too Jane.. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you, your family and friends!

Leandra,
:-) I wish i can, but it seems so difficult now and i think for a long time. But i guess all of u out there have lots to do as well, and I am sure i am in a much better position than many others. But i guess each one of us has their own stuff to worry about. But Thank God for every thing. May God grant us all some ease in His own kind way and may He also grant us the strength to continue this never ending strife during this life time in a way that may help us maintain love and kindness towards one another and those around us and also in a way that may enable us to gain his blessings.

Dad is doing fine, slowly, but great so far. My hubby just made a dinner the day before yesterday on dad's honor. All FISH! from the fish he fished out from his last fishing trip. I only cooked rice hehe... But dad was happy with it and so were his sisters.

7:12 AM, December 19, 2005  
Blogger freeSoul said...

NSA is a way to write :

ان شاء الله

:)

7:16 PM, December 20, 2005  
Blogger Me said...

We miss you too ya Dalulla !!!

Good to know that your dad is doing well .. Rabena yetamemloh elshefa isA :)

1:03 AM, December 21, 2005  
Blogger Dalulla said...

Shop girl, (H)
beleive me u can do even better bas yala enty bas we malkeesh da3wa.

Your posts were beautiful and so heart warming.. Resume writing and tell us what is happening with u PLEAAAAAAASE

Free soul,
I guess u meant ISA... I do not mean to be rude, just telling u what is common :-) THank u for clarifying anyway

Me,
7abebty thank you.. Da3awatek please, he still neeeeeds them and so do I. We all do.

2:37 AM, December 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home