Monday, August 22, 2005

Shop Girl's questionnair/quiz

I was reading a post (test like) at shop girl's blog and at the very bottom she said she thinks I should take it too, so i decided to go through it and post it.

Don't know.. I tired at least!

Three names you go by:
*Doudi
*Doudou
*Dalulla

Three screen names you have had:
*Omar (the most valuable – sorry hubby, but motherly instincts- after Allah of course)
*Palestine (I don't know if this can be a name but I reckon it as a very valuable one)
*Satan (the worst name ever!)

Three parts of your heritage:
*Muslim
*Egyptian
*Arab

Three things that you don't like:
*Disrespect
*Intolerance/lack of patience
*Hypocrisy + lies

Sorry those summed up to five not three.. but could not help it!

Three of your everyday essentials:
*A strong mug of tea with a little bit of milk immediately after I wake up (teeth and face washed of course :-), followed by Nescafe with creamer (not milk!).
*Blogging
*Staying in touch with family and friends by phone, msn or whatever other way possible

Three things you are wearing right now:
*A dark blue hair band
*4 earings! (2 on each ear)
*My comfortable slippers
(and clothes of course!)

Two truths and a lie:
*Palestine will Be Free of Occupation (insha'Allah)
*Allah Wa7ed Maloush Tany (one with no partner) and Prophet Muhammed (Allahoma Saly 3aleih) is His last Prophet!
*I just love the American Government's International Policies, especially the latest "War on terrorism"! (Go figure!)

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
*Dressing up real neat and smelling excessively nice (even casual clothes)
*Nice clean Shoes
*Neat hair

(These are the physical, but there are also important characteristics that make a man really a man, but that question was not included)

Three things you just can’t do:
*Can't stop thinking
*Go fishing
*Walking away from certain situations and problems, rather face them and try to sort things out amicably. The last thing I would want to do is get someone upset from me.

Three of your favorite hobbies:
*Horse back riding (don't do much now though)
*Swimming and sun tanning (same as above, became more difficult after I wore Hijab, but I still get chances sometimes)
*Snooker (haven’t in a very long time)

All is on hold except when I get a chance, totally since I am dedicating almost all my time for Omar and hubby. Cannot imagine going out to have fun and leaving my son behind!)

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
*Ride a horse for a good while on the beach while there is a full moon till sunrise or during sunset and see a full moon later
*Having lots of time for myself without having to do anything (I am always doing something, almost all the time)
*Eating ice cream from Baskin Robins

Three places you want to go on vacation:
*Italy
*Spain
*Far East

Three things you want to do before you die:
*Umra or Hajj whichever facilitated, preferably Hajj
*Be able to get through to my son a proper understanding and love of God, His Prophet and all people.
*Leave some sort of an ongoing good deed that will boost me up in my book of Deeds, something Prophet Muhammed and God would be proud of.

Three ways I am stereotypically a woman:
*I get emotional when watching movies and with certain real live situations
*being pampered/spoilt especially emotionally (more important than anything else)
*I adore kids and little animals

Like shop girl, I also think the following should take this test:
Doshar, Rora, lucky Fatima, Irina, hadouta, Haal and Mohammed of Cairo with love should take this test.

7 Comments:

Blogger doshar said...

so you think i need to take the test?

well , i will have to dress up first, with that "3 things you are wearing right now" question!

some of the queastions are too deep to be answered in enumerations though

12:31 AM, August 23, 2005  
Blogger Dalulla said...

Doshar..
Lol big time..dress up? Come on.. Just take it easy, i actually enjoyed it...
The enumeration is quite true, i went off limit with some, but it is still worth a try, It is nice
:-)

2:08 AM, August 23, 2005  
Blogger Dalulla said...

Ahmed,
Thanks 3ala eih bas ya Ahmed? :-) You earned the interest and you deserve it, akeed i would not add a blog unless if i were truely interested, even if the content was not appealing to me, but interesting and worth following i would not have added any of the other ones or yours.

Enta betekteb 7elw and i like the way you think, and i am happy that you also read posts at my blog. Ya rab dayman ye7abeb kol el nas fe ba3d.. mosh ha2oul el moslemeen bas, la2 kol el nas whether moslems or not because this is purely a relation between each individual and the creator, we are only to tell people about Islam if they show interest and to defend it if disrespect is shown. Contradiction is not disrespect, it is lack of knowledge and understanding and clarity. so even that we are to deal with peacefully as long as no harm befals the concept of Islamic belief or those who follow it.

Do pray for me to be able to truely give Omar a proper understanding of Loving and Obeying Allah and His prophet. Ya Ahmed all the problems this world has experienced, is experiencing and will experience is because of drifting away from God given guidlines. Religion orders are all about goodness and kindness and many other non endless good things. Rabena yehdy banu adam.

And yes all humans are in fact born in a state of Islam. No offense (I do not see why that can be offensive anyway) to any one but it is true. Why should a state of submission and peace be an offense anyway?!

12:35 PM, August 24, 2005  
Blogger Dalulla said...

shop girl,
enty 7abebty wallahi. I do like u a lot despite the fact that i never saw you. and trust me there are many people who are much better out there. I am trying to always have an open heart. I see no reason why I shouldn't. I am flattered that u consider me your best blogish friend ya H. So happy to have earned this space in your heart. Thank you my dear.

The can't stop thinking is good but difficult. But really good, it makes your sense of awareness and conscience always alert. That is how we should be.

Fishing? Well that is a long story..will tell u later cause i have to run.. My husband goes fishing in Huirghada about 4 times a year..

5:11 PM, August 24, 2005  
Blogger roora said...

ok ya dallula , it seems interesting and funny

Three names you go by:
*Roora
*my first name
*youyou


Three parts of your heritage:
*Muslim
*Egyptian
*Arab

Three things that you don't like:
*Dishonesty
*Abusing
*Lieing

Three of your everyday essentials:
*My coffee
*Praying
*Staying in touch with my family and friends

Three things you are wearing right now:
*A trouser
* A T-shirt
*Mt ribbon

Two truths and a lie:
* I belive In God and his Prophet Mohamad (PBUH)
* When a door seems to be closed , another opens in our life
* Everything is constant in our life

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
*Dressing Nice
* Warm voice
* Dark Neat hair


Three things you just can’t do:
* Can't stop thinking
*stop worrying
* Ignoring

Three of your favorite hobbies:
*Playing tennis
*Internet surfing
* Making jewlery

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
* Calling some people I lost contact with
* go to sleep
* Have my dinner

Three places you want to go on vacation:
*Detroit / Disney Land
* France
* In Egypt (Hurghada and Sharm)

Three things you want to do before you die:
* Do my Hij
* To get married and be a mother for well brought up kids ISA (to have like I wish and maybe better ISA)
* To be Forgiven by God and from the people who have rights on me
* To memorize quran ISA


Three ways I am stereotypically a woman:
*emotional
* Unrealistic
* Sensitive

1:46 AM, August 26, 2005  
Blogger Dalulla said...

Roora,
why notpost it? It is nice

1:29 AM, August 27, 2005  
Blogger roora said...

Hader ya dallula

11:58 AM, August 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home