Monday, January 02, 2006

Omar growing up

Ok dear friends, for some reason I wanted to share something very precious with you all. Here are some photos of him as he grew up.
Please pray for him and for me to always be the mother
he will think of with love when he grows up.
I do pray I be a mother that he would be proud of, a mother that will help him through every thing and anything with love and wisdom.
Amen amen amen...
I think this picture was taken on the day he was born or the second.
My hand and Omar's hand
Omar, five days old, and no that is not me in the photo!











Whinnie the Pooh and Omar


Papa's hand and Omar's tiny hand




My little angel, sound asleep.


What's with all the slippery stuff ? Where is all of it coming from?






I want to sleep!



Heyyyy, I have feeet! Two of em too!
I feel sleeeeepy. I'll try to rock myself since mom is too busy taking photots!


Those things are colorful, they seem edible, why not, I'll have a bite!






My first day in a big bathtub (swimming pool that is), never knew they came in such big sizes...










At the sea side:
wooooow a bigger bathtub!

Hey! I can do push ups! I didn't know that.. very interesting!
I would love to bite my old man back, but I have no teeth yet! But I will someday, and boy will Ii show them all!
Mobiles can be very harmful, so allow me! That mobile was destroyed by Omar's drewl power!

What can i say? The kid decided it was not good for me!









I am not Omar but
Whinnie the Pooh.
Can I please have
that camera?



Too bad, she must have removed everything and anything that I am not supposed to lay hands on..Ratttts!
shhhhh, on my way to do some michief, now that i have this walking machine i can get to anything and every thing! shhhh don't tell mamma
First haricut:
Mommy dearest cut my hair reaaaal short at home! She could not wait for the barber to do it!
Heeyyyyy it's too sunny for me, can't open my eyes.. I need to throw some sand around on my grannny and parents! Which way? which way?!
















A hard worker:
Well, I guess after all the effort he made to sucessfully dismatle his truck, I guess he was exhausted and slept next to it, but placing his hand on it so that no one takes away his hard work!
Generous:
Omar eating chocolate and feeding his clothes and his high chair with him, generouse aint he?!!!

I think he was about to cry because he wanted to give the digital camera a bit of chocolate, which was something I could not afford allowing him to do!
But it passed!


9 Comments:

Blogger Just Jane said...

Oh, Dalulla, Omar is beautiful! Those gorgeous eyes and long eyelashes...enchanting. Thanks for sharing these sweet and private photos with us. What a doll he is!

4:42 AM, January 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)) Masha2allah..rabena yekhaliholek w yebareklef fi ya rab...begad thanks for sharing those beautiful moments...I wish isa I have a beautiful kid keda "a girl ba2a" now that I am sure we have "3arees lo2ta" available :)..

10:01 AM, January 03, 2006  
Blogger Eman M said...

masha2allah mash2allah :)
ana 3aiza men dah :))))))))

11:48 PM, January 03, 2006  
Blogger Dalulla said...

Jane,
Thank u, Masha'Allah he is. Not because he is my son, but i guess he is. I've always adored children, any of them. Kids used to get attracted to me too since long time ago. Back in school i was the small classes favorite, maybe cause i am tiny hehe. when i was pregnant i thought i would not be as attracted as i used to be after i will have one of my own. What's funny is no. I am still the same. Love all children.

I felt i really wanted to share his photos and my lovely memories of him growin with you all. I do pray he gets better, he's been sick and still is. It has been a month now or even more i think. I do pray he enjoys his celebration on Thursday.

I am really glad you enjoyed sharing my memories. I hope we stay in touch to share more and more all together.

Nerro,
Ameeen ya nerro .. ya rab fe3lan yebarek fel children we ye7fath-hom all. i am glad u got the feeling i was hoping my blogger friends would get! Insha'Allah u will have better kaman! YEAH :-) a girl please... it would be an honor ya gameela! haty enty el bent bas!

Eman m,
insha'Allah, we ahsan menno kaman! :-)

2:02 AM, January 04, 2006  
Blogger doshar said...

dalulla you are so funny! omar is adorable as usual a shaa Allah. Rabbena yebareklik feeh ya rab.

10:07 AM, January 05, 2006  
Blogger roora said...

Rabena yekhaleekom leb3d we yekhaleeh a good son efor you ever ISA and to be proud of him as well as he will ISA

3:40 AM, January 06, 2006  
Blogger Dalulla said...

doshar and roora my loveley sister friends,

thank u for your masha'Allahs, very much appreciated!

Doshar, my deepest concern is for my son to be good from the inside and not just the outside. Some times i fear from good looks. Some young men do grow to feel proud of their looks and disregard more important issues. I pray from the deepest of my heart that his heart, soul and mind do turn out reaaaal good ya rab! I do pray GOd gives me the wisdom to teach him that and that he be convicted that the outter appearance is but a mask. That his heart, soul and mind's beauty are far more important than his looks.

It is a blessing ofcourse al hamd lillah, but i do pray it does not become a source of evil!

3:58 AM, January 06, 2006  
Blogger أبو سنان said...

Masha,Allah, Allahu Akbar, cute boy!

9:30 PM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger Dalulla said...

Abu sinan,
Jazaka Allaho khayran. Please pray for him and Sinan to become good Moslems. Pray for all the children of the world to find their way to the straight path, the path which will lead to the blessings of God.

As i mentioned before, i do sometimes fear the good looks, but i do pray i be able to embed the love of Allah and his prophet in his heart throught the years. They do go through phases. but the phases i see NOW are scary! It is a great challenge.

3:01 AM, January 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home