Friday, December 30, 2005

Happy New Year


Happy New Year to all of you and to your loved ones!
I want to beg your pardon since the post before this one
was miserable.
I would like to ask u all to pray at New Year's eve for
every human who has suffered to be relieved somehow.
To pray the wars come to an end,
and to pray people would wake up and start thinking straight
in terms of
unity, respect, peace and love.
I love all of You and appreciate every second
you took from your time to put in a kind word for me.
I am blessed to have you all in my life.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

3 Comments:

Blogger idi said...

Thank you for your lovely words... I also read your last post and I am thinking of you... "The prayer of the upright will be answered"... this is my wish for you in the New Year
Yours
Heidi

6:22 AM, December 30, 2005  
Blogger Randomly said...

happy new year for all of you,
good idea, let's pray all together at the new year eve for the coming year, to have peace and justice,
gathering all in prayers

9:28 AM, December 30, 2005  
Blogger Dalulla said...

Thank you heidi!

Amen Egiziana

3:41 AM, January 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home